Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Friday, July 23, 2010

{Preoccupied}

My, have I been busy!
Laundry, cleaning, reorganizing..

I signed up for a Red Cross CNA class on base.
Only 2 nights a week, 8 hours.
Plus I get to work while I'm in school.
It'll really help me catch up financially!

Of course I'm not giving up on my dream of becoming an RN, but this will help me get back on my feet after being fucked over by Kaplan College.
I want to write all about it.. but I don't want to get into trouble for libel.
(Google "complaints against Kaplan College").. similar to what I experienced.
Let's just say going to school there was THE WORST mistake I've made in my life, and will ever make.
However, I will not let it destroy me.
I look forward to the future and whatever it will bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment