Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

{Hello again}

Ah, it would appear that I am consumed with busyness!
I've been studying German more often, playing my violin, sewing.. haha about a million sewing and craft projects.
Beginning to prepare and make plans for our Christmas trip/move to Georgia, both of which are occurring in December.
So much to do.. find someone to care for the menagerie in our absence, planning things to do once in California, finding the perfect home in Georgia..
Last week the cats knocked down the birdcage and ate my canary.. I am still a bit sad.
There's a wild field near our apartment and we camped there last week also.
I am a bit glum to not be back home right now.. I'm missing Comic-Con and Pride.









No comments:

Post a Comment