Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

{Hey there}

I'm still alive!
Things are slowly getting better  ^^

Busy at work and taking care of lots of paperwork to transfer my nursing license to Texas.
I've been working furiously on my little balcony garden.
I now have 10 different kinds of herbs and a potful of California Poppy sprouts.
Now just to plant the strawberries and tomatoes.

I've got a little second job for 5 hours at the cattery where I got Marie.
Taking care of 23 Norwegian Forest Cats.. if this isn't the perfect job for me than I don't know what is!

I'm all registered for the 2012 Galveston Island Bathing Beauty Revue which is in May.
The week after that Travis and I are seeing Rammstein play at the Toyota Center in downtown Houston.
I've only wanted to see them since high school!
Then in June we are going back home (to my home, California) for my best friend's wedding.
We only get to stay for 3 1/2 days but hey, that's better than nothing.
I've crossing my fingers and hoping that Travis will fall in love with California and want to move there.
I've been away for 2 years now and I am homesick every day.
Plus what with my severe allergies (to pollen), I should live near the sea to enjoy the best quality of life.
Ha.

I've been using instagram a lot lately. 
I like it.




My sister crocheted me this headband.

Dinner at a Mexican food restaurant.

Miss green-eyed Marie.

4 week old Forest Cat kittens

4 week old Forest Cat kitten.

Snuggly Forest Cats.

Orange Forest Cat.

Gatsby being bathed in preparation for his date with the neighbor's female Pomeranian.

1950's dress, silver spoon, veggies & rice.

Breakfast = Coffee & Avocado Toast.

Breakfast = Coffee & Pancakes.

Blood orange.




Flowers behind a shed at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment