Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Still Ill

Still home sick blaah.
Having lots of onion soup, tapioca pudding and ginger-lemon-honey tea. 
Right now I'm watching "The talk of the town", a 40's black-and-white comedy/drama.
Ever since going to the California Balboa Classic '14 in January and seeing a presentation about the swing dancer Jewel McGowan, I've been hunting old films she dances in to watch!
 Uh oh ya, my sister's wedding is at the end of June and I still haven't gotten a bridesmaid dress yet  >.<  
It's supposed to be tea-colored; I'm pretty confident I'll be able to find something in the local vintage shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment