Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Busy Bee

Still alive here!
My sister got engaged last month and has her mind set on being a June bride so ya.. lots of wedding planning!
I'm planning on taking my pharmacy state board exam in May.
I've got more Red Cross duties at the new Naval Hospital.
Still working as a home health care nurse.
It's a very refreshing slower pace, compared to the busy hospital atmosphere I used to work in.
I've got more time to spend and focus on my patients.
Also makes for a lot of downtime for studying and knitting.
Oh ya, knitting!
#1 on my new year's resolutions list.
I finally learned how!!
I feel as if my world has expanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment