Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

{Mutterstag}

Last night Travis and I went out to dinner with his family at Flemings.
Despite it being a steakhouse I was able to order a delicious salad with sauteed mushrooms, spinach and asparagus.
I wore my black 1940's chiffon bombshell dress I got on sale from work for $20!
This morning I made 2 raw, vegan, gluten-free strawberry-lavender cheesecakes.
One for Travis' Mama and one for us!
I got hired for a nursing job too.. I start tomorrow. 
I'm planning on still working at the vintage shop, just one day a week.
 I'm super excited!
Got a hotel reserved, my 1950's swim suit is in tip-top shape, I'm planning to do a lemonade fast a couple of days before.. it will be awesome!





















No comments:

Post a Comment