Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{Valentine's}

Well I'm finally over having the flu.
I had a great Valentine's Day.
Travis and I both had to work so I made us a Valentine's dinner the day before:
Russian Velvet soup
Drunken Mushrooms
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Pan Fried Steak
French Chocolate Silk Lingerie Pie
Riesling
Then last night I came home to find my apartment filled with flowers, candles, chocolate and wine.

It's supposed to rain today.
I'm also excited because I received an e-mail about the 2012 Galveston Island Bathing Beauties Revue.
They've done away with the "Modern" category!!
I'm kind of a Vintage purist so that made me extremely happy.
I have a 1950's swimsuit to wear.. now to find a hat.






No comments:

Post a Comment