Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Monday, February 27, 2012

{Rough Waters}

So.
I've hit a rough patch in life.

I am sick and tired of my job at the pie shop.
It is dull and unstimulating; I am ready to go back to nursing!
I am taking the necessary steps to transfer my CNA license to Texas.
I work 6 days a week and my paycheck is still lacking.
Travis works during the day and I work at night; I get to see him for a couple of hours a day if I'm lucky.
It all gives me a very bad feeling.

My family back home is having problems.
So is Travis' family.

I don't like talking about it to real people so it's easier to just write about it on the computer..
(My father is a raging alcoholic who is going crazy).
Quickly.
I just have a feeling that something bad is going to happen back home, soon.
The feeling that someone will be hurt.
Probably him.
Maybe jail or a mental hospital will be the end result.
Who knows.
But those are far better options than what is going on right now.

Travis and I are both not well at the moment, in our own separate ways.
I have a bleeding disorder in which I bruise spontaneously.
I woke up last week to find half of my hand purpley bruised.
I haven't had any time to rest and recharge due to the fact that I work so much.
I am exhausted and tired all of the time.

Travis has began taking anti-anxiety medicine and while I know it is supposed to help- all it seems to be doing right now is driving a wedge between us.

My orange Norwegian Forest Cat Loki is still missing.
I think about him every day.

Sigh.

I hope everything works out.
At least I've got coffee to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment