Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Friday, December 9, 2011

{A lovely vacation}

I arrived home 2 nights ago from visiting my family and friends in San Diego for a week!
It was quite a lovely trip.. did make me a bit homesick and I also caught a cold on the way home though. 



My dad let me drive his new porsche!


I found this fabulous 40's dress at a shop in Louisville, KY

It was a bit cold out so I was glad that I packed  this wool 50's dress!

I was just in time to march with the Sons of Norway in the Vista holiday parade, so I made sure to pack my Hammerfest bunad.
The mighty Viking warship!

Afterwards we went to the Prohibition Brewery (no affiliation with the one in Houston) for delicious oatmeal stout.

No comments:

Post a Comment