Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Letter #2


Dear folks, 
     I really don't have time to write much.
     Today I got my uniforms & shots- last night I took my tests and made very high grades however I am to be a chemist- where and what it is to be I don't know. I will be given a chance to get in the ski troops after I am assigned. I'm to talk to my C.O. when I get there to arrange if it's possible.
     I'm really having fun. The Army isn't bad at all. All out fellows in Company E are pretty nice.
     I can't have mail here so don't write, I'll let you my next address and you can write then. Don't forget this it's important. 
     I'm entirely O.K. so don't worry. Take care of yourselves and be good!!
     Love,
     Bob
     P.S. Will write all details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment