Vintage Adventures

Howdy! I'm a crafty gal living in the Golden State of California; all about vintage clothes, swing dancing, knitting, cooking, books
and adventures!

Monday, April 2, 2012

{Life Lately}

This has been a difficult past couple of weeks for many reasons.
I've been slowly recovering from my surgery.
I've lost some weight, putting me at 140 lbs.
Not bad for being 5'10"!
Needless to say I am pleased.
Can't eat fried food, fatty food or anything with carbs.
Or anything containing too much sugar or flour.
I can't lift heavy things but I can sit up on my own in bed now.
 
I received a letter from the Texas Board of Nursing today and there is significant progress in transferring my CNA license to Texas. 
Hooray!


1950's dress I got on sale for $17 at Replay,

My dad sent me flowers after my surgery. Yellow roses and Alstroemeria.






Making applesauce.




Wisteria at work

Sunflowers at work

Mason jars at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment